Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing 18

Well, I'm having trouble actually viewing the podcasts. I listened to some, subscribed to a few, but haven't viewed any of the videos yet. I'm attempting to download quicktime and itunes to see if that helps. We'll see.
As for use in the classroom, definitely could be useful once I sort through the options and choose some that will be useful to my students. Shorter than a video and easier to get! No traipsing to the media center only to find out the mystery teacher hasn't returned it... and doesn't remember he checked it out.
I looked briefly at the Education Broadcast Network, but most of the ones I checked hadn't posted anything new in over a year. I added a couple from PBS- the first one has a podcast of nudibranchs. I can't wait to see it. They're sea slugs, and absolutely gorgeous. (Unlike their land dwelling cousins. ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment